Just a Few of my Favorite Fall Things - Accessories!
Am I the only one slowly transitioning my wardrobe from Summer to Fall?! I'm having to do this at a super slow pace because we are heading into another week of record high temperatures! On top of transitioning my clothing, I also tend to transition my jewelry! I wanted to share a few of my favorite pieces with you, that you will see me wear all Fall! I do have a promo code for one of the companies, so scroll down to see which one it is!
1. Ink+Alloy Beaded Bracelets: I was gifted three of these bracelets during The Blog Societies Conference, and fell in love with them. I have a wedding to attend in a few weeks, so I bought the gold one to go with my outfit! This bracelet comes in about 20 different colors or color combos, so these are bracelets you can wear with any outfit all year long! If you like the bracelet, Ink+Alloy has made this bracelet into a key ring in the same colors! The bracelets are $25 and the key rings are $35! If you are wondering about the colors in the picture they are navy, grey, cream and gold!
2. Kendra Scott Necklace: This necklace was another gift from the conference, but I cannot get enough of it! I picked the gold setting with light pink stones, it has been perfect for summer, and it will transition well into fall! If you buy this necklace in a Kendra Scott store, you will be able to pick from 4 metals and a bunch of different stones. I love this because you can customize it to fit your style! The base price of the necklace is $78 and can go up from there depending on the stones you pick!
3. Nordstrom Faux Diamond Necklace: I picked this necklace up during the NSale, in July, and it has been a go-to piece for me! I love the simplicity of this necklace and how it looks like a real diamond! I have worn this necklace by itself and also paired it as part of a stack. It is $29 and comes in silver, gold and rose gold! You will definitely want to grab this necklace!
4. Ink+Alloy Beaded Earrings (Cream and Navy): I grabbed these over Labor Day weekend when Ink+Alloy was having a sale! I love the colors and they really just spoke to me! I have worn these several times and they are so cute and so light! They are currently on sale for $20 and come in a variety of colors!
5. The Sis Kiss Name Necklace: I looked at this necklace for months before I pulled the trigger, and I am so glad I did! I bought this during a 4th of July sale and it took about 6 weeks to arrive, don't forget, it is a custom order! You have your option of silver, gold or rose gold and you can also opt to have crystals in the letters! I have worn this so many times and always receive a ton of compliments. The price is $65 and you won't regret buying this!
6. Ink+Alloy Gold Earrings: I stopped wearing long earrings for a period of time, don't ask my why, but I am trying to reintroduce them into my earring rotation. I selected these gold earrings from Ink+Alloy and love them. They look like they would be heavy, but they are really lightweight. These are great because you can dress them up or down and they will be the perfect compliment to any outfit! They are $40!
7. Kendra Scott Filagree Hoop Earrings: I have never been a person to wear hoop earrings, so I went out on a limb with these! I saw them in a Kendra Scott email and couldn't get them out of my head. I went to the store and checked them out, but still couldn't pull the trigger. Kendra Scott was running a deal, so I decided to order these and see what I thought. I don't know why I never wore hoops, because they are amazing! They are $58 and come in silver, gold and rose gold. These are the small hoops, but they have other smaller and larger options!
8. Ink+Alloy Eucalyptus Earrings: These earrings were my gift from Ink+Alloy at the conference and I was so shocked when I opened the box. I love eucalyptus and these earrings are just so pretty! They are not too heavy and like the circle earrings, they can be dressed up or down. If you don't like the length of these there is also a shorter option that only has two sets of leaves. These gorgeous earrings are $60!
9. Ink+Alloy Beaded Earrings (Clear and Gold): I ordered these earrings to go with the gold beaded bracelet for my sister's wedding! They looked really pretty online, but I was amazed when I opened the package because these earrings are gorgeous! The mixture of the clear and gold beads are just amazing and when the light hits them just right they are so pretty! These would be great to wear everyday, but they would also be good for a formal event! They are so versatile and will go with everything! They are $25 and they come in three other colors!
10. Ink+Alloy Gold Bracelets: When I ordered the double gold circle earrings, I also ordered this stack of 4 bracelets. You get the set for 4 for $60 and they are lightweight, so pretty and the perfect fit. Each bracelet has a serious of dots on them and the designs of the dots vary by bracelet. I have worn these so many times and they are truly amazing! I've even worn them to work and haven't had any problems typing or them scratching on the desk.
11. Lisi Lerch Blue Earrings: These are my last gift from the conference and I picked these out because of the color! They are acrylic and so lightweight to wear. The reason I picked these is because they are perfect for gameday! One of Florida's colors is royal blue, so these have been a staple in my gameday looks! They are $48, come in a bunch of other colors, and you also have the option of pierced ears or clip ons.
Here are a few ways I have styled some of these pieces!
The first picture is the faux diamond necklace from Nordstrom. The second is the personalized name necklace from The Sis Kiss (rose gold with crystals). In the third picture I am wearing two of the beaded bracelets from Ink+Alloy. Lastly I am wearing the brass bracelets and earrings from Ink+Alloy!
I mentioned above that I had a promo code for one of the companies and now I am going to give it to you! I have partnered with Ink+Alloy and I have a 20% off promo code for you! Use the following code to get your 20% off at checkout:
I plan on sharing a few more favorites with you over the next few weeks! I'm thinking the next one will be all about shoes! What are your favorite jewelry items for fall? Share them in the comments!
#FallAccessories #InkandAlloy #KendraScott #LisiLerch #TheSisKiss #SisKiss #Nordstrom #FallFavorites #Fall #FallFashion #Jewelry #FallJewelry #HoopEarrings #Necklace #Bracelet #Earrings #PromoCode #FavoriteThings #liketoknow #liketkit #rewardstyle #rewardstylebloggers #ltkunder100 #myinkandalloy