Holiday Gift Guide - For Him!
Welcome to my world of uncharted territory! I can write a gift guide for a woman with no problem, but I always get stuck when it comes to men! Luckily for me, I have some amazing resources who can help me with the perfect gifts to get the men in your life! So, upfront, thank you to Dustin, Brandon, Kyle and Jonathan for you assistance!
I will link all of the items, so if there is something you are interested in, you can purchase directly from this post! Ok, here we go!
1. Bose SoundLink Bluetooth Speaker: I included this speaker in my Gift Guide for the Homebody, but decided to include it again because it would be a great gift for the guy in your life! It is a portable speaker, so all you have to do is charge it and then thrown it in your bag and take it anywhere! Mine has been to the beach, the park and several other places! This speaker is currently 20% off at Nordstrom and is $79! Definitely a great deal!
2. Vineyard Vines Blackwatch Plaid Sherpa: If you know me, you know I am a lover of plaid! I am also a lover of Shep Shirts from Vineyard Vines, so when they merged the two, I knew this would be a great gift idea! The pullover is sherpa, so it would be perfect for anyone who lives in a cooler climate! It is currently $155 online, or in store!
3. Bose SoundLink Around-Ear Wireless Headphones: When I asked my resources about great gift ideas, great headphones were definitely at the top of the list! I started doing some research and love these around-ear wireless headphones! I think we have all gotten spoiled with wireless headphones, so these keep us spoiled and have a very chic look to them. I have been watching these, waiting for them to go on sale, and omg...this sale is so good! The headphones are originally $229 and are currently on sale for $179.95! On top of the sale price, all shipping is free when you spend over $50! If your guy is looking for these, grab them ASAP!
4. Apple Watch with Sport Band: Another top item I was given was an Apple Watch! I have an Apple Watch, that I was gifted last year for Christmas, and I love it! This watch will basically allow you to do everything you can do on your phone, but on your wrist. The new Series 5 Watch has expanded on the amazing developments Apple has come up with over the last few updates! The new one has a Retina display that doesn't sleep, the ECG app, fall detection and several other amazing features! The Series 5 starts at $399 and will go up depending on what size, material of the case and band you would want.
If you are looking for an Apple Watch, but may not want the most recent model, several stores are having sales on the Series 3 and 4 watches. I will link these here!
5. Yeti Roadie 20 Cooler: This is one of my picks for this holiday season and that is because I own one of these coolers and I am obsessed! I purchased the cooler, over the summer, and thought, "this may have been a dumb move!" Let me tell you, that is not the case! I have travelled with this cooler, from Atlanta to Jacksonville and had nothing get warm. Ice has stayed intact for days, this cooler is just amazing and the guy in your life would love it! The cooler is $199.99 and comes in a variety of colors! If you purchase the cooler, directly through the Yeti website, you will receive a free gift of either two wine tumblers or two can insulators.
6. Mark and Graham Message Flask: I was surprised when Dustin told me a nice flask would be the perfect gift! I hadn't really thought too much about a flask, but I took this idea and found a way to make it that much sweeter. Mark and Graham has this beautiful black flask and ladies, if you are buying for the guy in your life, you can customize it. You can add their name to the front and a sweet message on the back. I love giving personalized gifts, so this would be a great way to show your guy how much you care. The flask is $59 and currently has free monogramming. Mark and Graham also has free shipping when you spend over $100 and use code MERRY.
7. Target Button-Up Mock Neck Sweater: Where are all my preppy guys at?! I think this is the perfect sweater and is at an amazing price point. This sweater would be perfect for the office, a night out with friends or even to just run errands! You could dress this sweater up with a shirt and tie or could even leave it open with a tee under for a casual look! The sweater is from target and comes in two different colors. It is under $30 and would be a great staple piece in any guys wardrobe!
8. L.L Bean Plaid Flannel Pajamas: Welcome to my go-to Christmas present for my grandfather! My grandfather loves lounging around in his pjs, drinking coffee and reading the morning paper. We have been buying him L.L. Bean pajamas for years and I feel like they just keep getting better and better. You have an option of several different plaids and the set will cost $69.95-$79.95. The cost difference will be whether you buy the regular or the tall. You can complete the set by getting the matching robe, which my grandfather also has, and a pair of slippers! I will link the robe and slippers below.
9. Mark and Graham Harvey Travel Pouch: After traveling so much, over the past few months, I have been so grateful to have a good travel pouch. This pouch looks amazing, it is made from luxe leather and can hold whatever you need it to hold while you are traveling. This item can also be monogrammed to add that little personalized touch. The pouch is part of a larger travel set, so if you are looking for a new travel set, you would have the option of adding a wallet, overnight bag and briefcase. You will also have the option of choosing three different leathers, black espresso and chocolate. The pouch is currently on sale for $109 and would qualify for the free shipping with code MERRY.
10. Mark and Graham Wireless Charging Station with Watch: I stumbled upon this item, as I was looking for the others, and I think I may buy this for myself. I am always looking for ways to reduce the amount of sharing stations on my nightstand, so this is just perfection. This wireless charging station looks so chic and doesn't make it look like you have 10 cords coming out of your nightstand. This charging station allows you to charge your phone, your watch and your AirPods. If you don't need the spot for the watch, then they have several options without the watch port, which I will link below. The charging station is $139 and can also be personalized for that custom feel. The charging stations, without the watch port, will range from $80 to $175 and can also be personalized.
11. Mark and Graham Decanter and Glasses Gift Set: I don't know about the guys in your life, but the ones in mine like whisky! My Dad and my new brother Kyle both like whisky and I have seen decanter's in both of their houses. When I stumbled upon this decanter and glasses gift set, I knew I needed to add it. The set comes in a wooden box and the decanter can both be personalized, which I think adds that little something extra to this gift. The set is less than $100 and would also be a great gift! If you are getting married in 2020, this may also be a great groomsmen gift!
12. Nike Apple Watch with Sport Band: Some may look at this item and think that I already included an Apple Watch, so why add this one?! Well, Apple has partnered with Nike and they have created a Nike Apple Watch. The functionality of the watch is the same as the regular model, but the Nike watch has some limited edition items that are only standard on a Nike watch: exclusive watch faces, audio guided runs (through the Nike Run Club app) and comes with a reflective Nike sports band. You will have two price points for the Nike watch, the 40mm is $399 and the 44mm is $429!
13. Cole Haan Grant Driving Loafer: I shared these during my cyber Monday post, as Cole Haan was having an amazing sale! I love a good driving loafer, so when Brandon sent this to me as a great gift option, I was super excited to add it to the list! The Grant Driver is a perfect staple shoe that can be worn to work, out for date night, or everyday! You will get so much comfort out of these shoes and they are great quality! The driver is $170 and it comes in extended sizes and widths! This would be a great gift for any guy!
14. Bose Wireless Earbuds for Workouts: As I mentioned above, headphones were at the top of the list, so I couldn't include around-ear headphones without adding some earbuds to the list as well! If your guy is active or likes to run, these are the perfect gift! I know some people who use these to run and they have no issues with them sliding or coming out of their ears. These are also on sale, the original price is $199.95 and they are on sale for $169.95! There is also free shipping on all orders over $50! I feel like these will go fast, so grab them quickly!
15. Mark and Graham Glasses: As I mentioned above, my family is one that likes to drink whisky! So when nice drinking glasses came through as a gift idea, I was not surprised. I found this set of four glasses, which look to be very sophisticated. The glasses can be personalized with everything from a name, to bottoms up, to on the rocks, or whatever you would want to be on the glasses! The set of four is $45 and would be perfect to give along side their favorite bottle!
I think I have covered all the basis for shopping for the guys in your life! If you have any other gift ideas, put them in the comments and I can add them to the post! I hope y'all have a great Thursday!
#holidaygiftguide #forhim #fortheguys #walmart #target #giftguides #apple #applewatch #yeti #yeticooler #boseheadphones #bose #wirelessheadphones #markandgraham #decanter #chargingstation #wirelesscharging #earpods #vineyardvines #plaid #plaidtop
#bourbonglasses #whiskydecanter #flash #personalizedgifts #llbean #pajamas #robe #slippers #target #targetstyle #colehaan #drivingloafters #grantdriver #bosespeaker #liketoknow #ltkholidaygiftguide #ltkholidaystyle #rewardstyle #liketkit #holidays