Tuesday Top 5 - July Instagram Roundup!
I am so excited to do this post because July was my biggest month with the blog (so far)! I had the most visitors and interactions and that makes me so excited to move forward! I decided to celebrate this occasion by sharing my five favorite Instagram posts I shared this month! I hope everyone had a great July and is planning on having an even better August!
1. Celebrating Birthdays! One of my most favorite people, my grandfather (or Honey if you have known me for a while) celebrated his 84th birthday this month and I was able to celebrate with him a few days before! I posted this throwback in honor of his birthday and wanted to share it as my top moment from July!
2. I covered my first Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! I have always watched so many bloggers cover this sale year after year and I had so much fun doing try on sessions and styled the pieces I bought from the sale! You can find the majority of the posts under my Outfit of the Day tab. There is one other post, with the items I tried on in the store and you can find that here! The sale is still going on and will end on August 5th!
3. I shared my favorite summer essentials, which included everything from a great one piece bathing suit to a great straw bag that is perfect for summer. I even included floating unicorn coozies, because who doesn't love a unicorn float?! You can check to the post here!
4. My grandparents came up to visit Mom and I and we had a great time with them! One of my favorite moments was taking them to the trail where Mom and I run. We had a great time and were able to get in 3 miles one day and 2.6 miles the next. We had some great conversations on the trail and I can't wait to do it again. In true Kristen form, I had to take selfies when we were done!
5. My last favorite is probably where I was the most vulnerable. I posted a Monday Motivation about my struggle with anxiety and took everyone into my anxiety journal/tracker. I got some great comments, ideas and feedback from the post, so I can't wait to share more about this in the future. If you missed this post, I will link it here!
I have some pretty exciting things planned for August, so I can't wait to share everything with you!
#Top5Tuesday #TuesdayTop5 #Birthday #NordstromAnniversarySale #Nordstrom #NordstromSale #SummerEssentials #BigCreekGreenway #Family #Exercise #Anxiety #AnxietyJournaling #InstagramRoundup #Instagram